We have two special events for the month of May! On May 16th, we have an afternoon full of activities to Spring into Fitness. Beth Glosten will be teaching pilates at 2:00 and 4:00 PM. Heather Manuel will also be teaching saddle fitting basics at 3:00 and 5:00 PM. Advanced sign up is required for the pilates and saddle fitting courses – please call us at 425-454-9453. Tally Docken will also be in store this day to help customers with the new line of boots from Tredstep and to show the new Talent Yarn show shirts from Essex.
We also have a special event with Lisa Wilcox on Friday, May 24th from 5:00 – 6:30 PM. Visit with Lisa while viewing the new line of breeches and clothing from Pikeur! Pikeur will be specially priced for this night only. Enjoy nibbles and bubbles while you shop as well.
Stay tuned for upcoming dates for saddles fitting classes taught by our saddle fitting expert, Heather Manuel. These classes include topics of correct saddle fit for all English saddles, how to take wither tracings, short-term corrections for improper saddle fit, and care and maintenance of your saddle.
The Olson’s Tack Shop Mobile Unit will also be attending the following horse shows throughout the season:
- 4/26 – 4/28: USPC Dressage Rally at Donida Farm
- 5/17 – 5/19: EI Eventing Schooling Show at the WA State Horse Park
- 5/23 – 5/27: WSQHA Show at Evergreen Fairgrounds
- 6/6 – 6/9: Arabian Classic at Evergreen Fairgrounds
- 6/14 – 6/16: EI Chablis & Beaujolais at Donida Farm
- 7/11 – 7/14: Whidbey Island Pony Club Horse Trials at Whidbey Island
- 7/19 – 7/21: DevonWood Dressage Show at DevonWood Equestrian Center
- 7/26 – 7/28: Donida Dressage Show at Donida Farm
- 8/3 – 8/4: SAFE Benefit Show
- 8/13 – 8/18: WSQHA Show at Evergreen Fairgrounds
- 9/13 – 9/15: EI Eventing Schooling Show at the WA State Horse Park
- 9/19 – 9/22: Region 6 Dressage Championships at Donida Farm