It is our pleasure to allow you, as our valued customer, the opportunity to take the saddle you have selected ”on trial” before purchasing. Customers picking up saddles in-shop will have 3 days to test the saddles and can take up to 2 saddles at a time. We highly recommend reading our Saddle Fitting How-To-Guide before coming in to assist with finding you and your horse the perfect saddle.
To ensure that our saddles remain looking as new as possible, we ask that you adhere to a few simple requests.
1. Please do not clean or oil the saddle (New or used)
2. Protect the saddle from stirrup leather marks by using soft calfskin leathers (or wrapping them with tube socks or nylon knee highs).
3. Keep the saddle covered and protected at all times, except when test riding. Please do not leave it in the barn or your vehicle.
4. Ensure the billet guards cover the girth buckles. Please do not put the leathers through the keepers and use the soft material (above) to contain them.
5. Chaps, tall boots and/or spurs should be worn at your own risk as they can easily mark a saddle. Please do not wear jeans.
6. You are responsible for the saddle while it is in your care.
7. We do not assure the quality, safety, or integrity of Used Saddles. All used saddles are sold as-is and do not include stirrup leathers, stirrup irons, girths, etc.
Saddles returned with excessive wear will be charged a damage fee equal to the amount by which we will have to discount the price of the saddle since understandably, it can no longer be considered or sold as originally priced. Excessive wear is defined as no longer looking new, including, but not limited to rubs on the flaps, scratches in the leather, dings or cuts in the pommel or cantle.
For saddles shipped out of the shop:
All new or used saddles must be paid for in full by credit card, including any tax and shipping charges.
You must notify us before the end of your 5 day trial period if you plan to return the saddle. If we do not hear from you within the 5 day period a saddle is considered sold.
- Should you return the saddle, the credit card will be refunded within 10 to 15 days, less any shipping and saddlery charges which are non-refundable.
- All saddles will be sent Signature Required.
- Shipping for all saddles is $65. Hawaii and Alaska rates upon request.
- No shipments can be made to addresses outside of the United States.
- Save the original shipping box and original packing materials. Please inspect the box for damage it may have incurred on its way to you. If you need to make a return please use the same box and materials.
- Should you decide to return the saddle, please return it by a traceable carrier (Fedex, UPS or USPS insured) within 5 days of receiving it. The saddle must be insured for the price of the saddle.
- By submitting the form below you agree to all terms and agreements stated above.
A copy of this e-mail will be sent to you by e-mail